Konica Minolta Offers Printer Solutions
When searching for smart office products, Konica Minolta offers an array of industrial and commercial print solutions.
The more people learn about the company the more they realize that Konica Minolta is an innovative leader in the printing industry working to reshape and revolutionize the modern workplace.
This international company has received awards for a top place for employees to work and its brand loyalty from customers. Konica Minolta bizhub multifunction printers continue to streamline office workflow and speed up performance.
Bizhub Printers Scale Workflow
Your work space deserves the professional applications of the bizhub line of machines. These allow you to plan scalability for your operations from start to future growth. You and your employees will have the best in printing, copying, scanning and effective software integration within your unique office workflow.
All these multifunction productivity features are available at with a touch of the button with the customizable on-screen controls.
Featured in our Konica Minolta product line is the bizhub C258.
The C258 boasts color or black and white printing speed of up to 25 pages per minute. It has a single-pass, dual scanning option and a max paper capacity of 6,650 sheets.
Features Enhance Printing
Bizhub C258 key features include:
- Integrated web services web browser is standard
- A wide range of paper sizes, including tab printing, and maximum 6,650-sheet paper capacity
- Improve productivity with apps available for download from Konica Minolta
- Sleep mode that saves energy
- Exclusive bizhub Extended Solution Technology that allows ease of use integration with third-party software for business, education, healthcare, legal and other applications
- Workers can take advantage of reliability for high-quality color graphics for business needs
- Knowledge that this product participates in a ratings standard measuring positive environmental effects
Options Add Printing Performance
Featured Accessories Include:
- Optional “Fiery Image” control to give applications with heavy graphics the technologically advanced image control
- Staple and finish up to 50 sheets
- Up to an 80-page booklet-making and punch kit option
- High-volume facsimile reception and transmission option
- Optional internal 50-sheet staple finisher for convenience in less floor space
- Optional conversions of file formats such as compact PDF, Office open formats, web access, OCR font support, enhanced PDF security and more
- Can add authentication of HID proximity and HID iClass cards
- Optional external 10-key pad for faster data entry
More details, spec sheets and options are available by calling Austin Technology Group at 512-947-1734.