Kyocera ECOSYS M3655idn
BLACK & WHITE MULTIFUNCTIONAL PRINTER
Kyocera ECOSYS M3655idn Monochrome Printers
Kyocera ECOSYS MFPs provide advanced office solutions that enable businesses to achieve fast return-on-investment, with minimal impact on the environment. Specifically, ECOSYS MFPs utilize imaging technology that is comprised of our patented long-life drum and separate toner cartridges. This eliminates drum replacement when toner is depleted, reducing both cost-per-print and landfill waste. As such, Kyocera’s best-in-class ECOSYS MFPs support our customers’ sustainability initiatives–while driving down operating costs.
HARNESS THE POWER OF YOUR ECOSYS MFPS WITH CUSTOMIZED BUSINESS APPLICATIONS
KYOCERA MOBILE PRINT: Simply and conveniently print files, web pages, and images using your smartphone or tablet
PINPOINT SCAN 3: Scan from your MFP to your PC with added speed, functions and versatility.
SHAREPOINT CONNECTOR: Enhance collaboration utilizing your Kyocera MFPs and your existing Microsoft SharePoint Server.
TEACHING ASSISTANT: Streamline printing, grading, and analyzing multiple-choice bubble tests and reduce paper output by saving student reports to USB drives or email.
ADVANCED FEATURES OF KYOCERA ECOSYS M3655IDN
The ECOSYS M3655idn was created to meet the need for a black & white MFP that is small in size but big on features. At speeds up to 57 ppm, it offers impressive performance, with full print, copy, color scan and fax capabilities, exceptional print quality, standard Dual Scan Document Processor, high paper capacity, and features and functionality accessible from a tablet-like 7″ color touch screen interface. Business applications drive productivity with secure mobile printing and scanning, and solutions designed to fit your unique workflows. High yield consumables complete the picture, for a powerful desktop device with the low total cost of ownership your business deserves.
- Crisp B&W Business Output up to 57 Pages per Minute
- Customizable 7″ Color Touch Screen Interface (TSI)
- HyPAS Capable to Run KYOCERA Business Applications
- Standard 100 Sheet Dual Scan Document Processor
- Standard 600 Sheet Capacity; Upgradable to 2,600 Sheets
- KYOCERA Mobile Print™, Apple AirPrint® (Requires IB-36), Google Cloud Print™ and Mopria® Print Services Compatible
- KFS Ready – KYOCERA Fleet Services, a Secure Cloud-Based Monitoring System, Optimizes Device Uptime and Reduces Cost
- KNM Ready – KYOCERA Net Manager, an Administrative Interface to Manage User Print Policies (How and Where Users Print) and Print Devices
CALL US NOW!
Opening hours: Monday-Friday/ 8am-5pm
8711 Burnet Rd, Austin, TX 78757 USA
Austin Technology Group is proud to offer only the highest quality MFP copiers and printers in the greater Austin area and to be your local authorized reseller of Epson, Sharp, and Konica printers.