Productive Workgroup Printer Systems
When your workplace requires seamless printing productivity, the Sharp Advanced Series color workgroup document systems are designed to ensure print jobs are delivered right the first time, every time.
Sharp color document systems provide incredible ease of use while delivering stunning color printing output. These latest models offer and intuitive operator experience with a focus on user operability.
Advanced Technology Network Printers
The new color Advanced Series is inspired by current networking and imaging technologies. The goal is to create color workgroup document systems delivering needed productivity with all the reliable performance you expect.
Ever-increasing workflow tasks within busy office environments are accomplishes with the color Advanced Series that delivers to users powerful multitasking features.
Intellectual property is protected starting the day users trade in another machine for Sharp’s industry-leading security features.
Sharp Design Printers Support Growth
Sharp’s advanced design in these multifunction capable printers allow busy work environments to meet future document needs today.
Productivity speed separates models of the Sharp Advanced Series of color workgroup document systems. Models include the MX-3070V (30 ppm), MX-3570V (35 ppm), MX-4070V (40 ppm), MX-5070V (50 ppm) and the MX-6070 (60 ppm).
Color Printer Key Features
These Sharp multifunction printers include shared features:
- Networked black and white and color digital multifunction printer
- 1-inch control panel with high-resolution, touchscreen display
- Easy data entry using built-in, retractable keyboard
- Walk-up automatic user motion sensor
- 150-sheet single-pass document feeder
- 500 GB hard disk drive for extended document storage
- Multitasking controller – quad-core
- Convenient placement and mobility with standard wireless connectivity
- Standard security with provided end-of-lease transfer feature
- Optional manual stapling and stapling without staples
More details, spec sheets and options are available by calling Austin Technology Group at 512-947-1734.