Sharp MX-C304WH – Advanced Series Color Document System
DESIGNED FOR THE TECHNOLOGY DRIVEN-WORKPLACE
The Sharp MX-C304WH Desktop Color Document Systems deliver crisp, high quality output with exceptional ease of use. These multifunction printers (MFPs) provide customers with an intuitive user experience and the confidence of knowing their jobs will come out right the first time, every time. Designed with high-performance features typically found on larger machines, the compact MX-C304WH deliver the productivity you need with the performance and reliability you want.
The compact MX-C304WH Desktop Color Document Systems offer a strong set of standard workflow features that are often optional on competitive models, making your decision to purchase Sharp even easier. These new models are also equipped with leading-edge security features that help businesses protect their data and personal information from the first day of operation to the time of trade-in.
- Ease of Use – Award-winning 7″ (diagonally measured) touchscreen display offers a userfriendly graphical interface with simplified Easy Modes, integrated user guides and quick access to network services. With the Sharp MFP Voice feature available for these models, you can interact with the machine with the power of natural language.
- Productivity – Offers out-of-the-box copy, print, scan and fax capabilities, plus standard Cloud Connect features combined with wireless networking enables users to easily manage their workflow from PCs, smart phones and tablets.
- Workplace Friendly – Integrates seamlessly with today’s complex network environments and supports popular cloud services and mobile technologies. And with the Sharp Application Portal administrators can add or update apps right from the MFP.
A compact design with advanced workflow features to simplify document management in virtually any size office.
- Standard Print, Copy, Scan, Fax and Wireless capability right out of the box.
- 100-sheet duplexing document feeder on the scans both sides of a document in a single pass, enhancing productivity while also maintaining the integrity of your originals.
- Both models can feed letter size, legal size, statement size and business card size original documents.
- Offers up to six paper sources with available 2,700-sheet maximum paper capacity.
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR) function can convert scanned documents to text-searchable PDF format, Microsoft® Office file formats, and more.
- Compact PDF feature dramatically reduces the file size of most color scanned documents, resulting in decreased network traffic and more efficient use of disk and cloud storage.
- Award winning 7″ (diagonally measured) customizable touchscreen display with a clean design enables easy access to features and functions when setting up jobs.
- Network ready PCL® 6 and Adobe® Postscript® 3™ printing systems deliver crisp, clear documents at up to 30 pages per minute.
- Direct print Microsoft Word, PowerPoint® and Excel® files from thumb drives, cloud applications, network folders and more. This function is enabled via Qualcomm® DirectOffice™ technology.
- Access popular cloud services, including Microsoft® OneDrive® for Business, SharePoint® Online, Box.com, Google Drive™, Dropbox and more with the Sharp Cloud Connect feature.
- Supports popular mobile technologies, enabling users to easily print files from smart phones, tablets and notebook computers.
CALL US NOW!
Opening hours: Monday-Friday/ 8am-5pm
8711 Burnet Rd, Austin, TX 78757 USA
Austin Technology Group is proud to offer only the highest quality MFP copiers and printers in the greater Austin area and to be your local authorized reseller of Sharp printers.