Sharp MX-B476WH – Monochrome Document System
THE HIGHER BENCHMARK OF INNOVATION
The MX-B476WH Advanced Series desktop monochrome document systems deliver crisp, high-quality output with exceptional ease of use. These models provide customers with an intuitive user experience and the confidence of knowing their jobs will come out right the first time, every time. Designed with high-performance features typically found on larger machines, the compact MX-B476WH deliver the productivity you need with the performance and reliability you want.
- Ease of Use – Award-winning 7″ (diagonal) touchscreen display offers a user-friendly graphical interface with simplified Easy Modes, integrated user guides and quick access to network services. With Sharp’s new MFP Voice feature available for these models, you can interact with the machine with the power of natural language.
- Productivity – Offers out-of-the-box copy, print, scan and fax capabilities, plus standard Cloud Connect features combined with wireless networking enables users to easily manage their workflow from PCs, smart phones and tablets.
- Workplace Friendly – Integrates seamlessly with today’s complex network environments and supports popular cloud services and mobile technologies. And with Sharp’s Application Portal administrators can easily add or update apps right from the touchscreen panel of the MFP.
A compact design with advanced workflow features for virtually any size office.
- Access popular cloud services, including Microsoft OneDrive® for Business, SharePoint® Online, Box.com, Google Drive™, Dropbox and more with Sharp’s Cloud Connect feature. And with Sharp’s Application Portal administrators can add or update apps right from the MFP.
- Standard copy, print, scan, fax and wireless capability right out of the box.
- 100-sheet duplexing document feeder on the MX-B476WH scans both sides of document in a single pass, enhancing productivity while also maintaining the integrity of your originals and minimizing wear on the feeder.
- Both models can feed letter size, legal size, statement size and business card size original documents.
- Built-in optical character recognition (OCR) function can convert scanned documents to text-searchable PDF format, Microsoft® Office file formats, and more.
- Standard compact PDF feature dramatically reduces the file size of most color scanned documents, resulting in decreased network traffic and more efficient use of disk and cloud storage.
- Direct print Microsoft Word, PowerPoint® and Excel® files from thumb drives, cloud applications, network folders and more. This function is enabled via Qualcomm® DirectOffice™ technology.
- Award winning 7″ (diagonal) customizable touchscreen display with a clean design enables easy access to features and functions when setting up jobs.
- Offers up to five paper sources with available 2,350-sheet maximum paper capacity.
- Network ready PCL® 6 and Adobe® Postscript® 3™ printing systems deliver crisp, clear documents at up to 47 pages per minute.
- Supports popular mobile technologies, enabling users to easily print files from smart phones, tablets and even notebook computers.
- Multi-layered, leading-edge security features provide enhanced protection against hackers.
CALL US NOW!
Opening hours: Monday-Friday/ 8am-5pm
8711 Burnet Rd, Austin, TX 78757 USA
Austin Technology Group is proud to offer only the highest quality MFP copiers and printers in the greater Austin area and to be your local authorized reseller of Sharp printers.